Travis Kelce calls Super Bowl antics 'unacceptable'

Travis Kelce calls Super Bowl antics 'unacceptable'

 Travis Kelce calls Super Bowl antics 'unacceptable'

During first half of the Super Bowl LVIII showdown between the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers, Chiefs superstar tight end Travis Kelce lost his temper a little bit following a Kansas City turnover in the red zone and screamed at head coach Andy Reid on the sideline, nearly knocking him over. But it sounds like Kelce is taking ownership of his actions.

During the latest edition of his New Heights podcast following the Super Bowl win, Travis Kelce admitted that his actions were “definitely unacceptable” and he regretted acting that way.

“I can’t get that fired up to the point where bumping Coach and it’s getting him off balance and stuff. When he stumbled, I was like: ‘Aw, [shoot]’ in my head,” Kelce said on the podcast .

Kelce even said that if Reid had responded negatively, he would have deserved anything that he got in return.

“I deserve it. If he would have cold-clocked me in the face right there, I would have just ate it. I would have been like: ‘Let’s [freaking] go,’” Kelce said.

Instead, Reid simply moved on and had a pretty calm reaction to the incident in his press conference where he downplayed the incident.

Post a Comment

0 Comments