Line of Duty star Martin Compston .

perfect family

He’s hardly ever off our screens, it seems, so it’s little wonder Martin Compston is enjoying a break while doing the role he loves best... Dad.   The Line of Duty star – back on TV tomorrow in a blackmail drama – is chilling at home in Las Vegas, enjoying the relative anonymity of life in the US.

  He tells the Sunday Mirror: “I am at that age now where I am happy to bring it down a couple of notches.  “Most would describe me as a sociable guy, and I still will be, but after the madness of the last year with back-to-back filming, it’s been time to calm things down.

”  Proud Scotsman Martin lives in the US with American actress wife Tianna Chanel Flynn, 33, and their toddler son.  With a heartwarming picture from his wedding day in the background, he says on our Zoom chat: “I’ve been doing the ‘Daddy Day Care’ stuff while my wife’s been working away.

Post a Comment

0 Comments